I give you a new commandment: that you should love one another. Just as I have
loved you, so you too should love one another. John 13:34

Monday, December 12, 2011

The confines of my heart

Within these walls
That enclose my beating heart
There is love impatiently waiting to pour out
There is compassion screaming to be heard
Wanting to be felt
Yet they are waiting
Waiting for the moment
Where my Father comes in
Opens the gates
And allows my feelings to come out

For I know in the depths of my being
In the makeup of Me
That my Father has someone perfect
Someone who will love freely
Someone who will lead
Someone who will walk by my side
Someone who cherishes the woman God made me to be

For now
I remain patient
Patiently waiting
For my Father
Because he is enough

No comments:

Post a Comment